Anyone with gently used maternity and children’s items is welcome to sell at the MPOMC garage sale! There is a $5 fee to register, then earn 50-80% on your items that sell, based on if you volunteer at the sale or not.
Members and Non-members need to pre-register on MyCM using the link above! Registration closes June 4th.
Purge outgrown or little used items so you have free space to buy at great prices! Read the Seller Terms 2015 before registering as you will be expected to sign the Agreement during check in.
We’ve upgraded to an on-line tagging system for a faster check out for buyers and faster pay out (checks) for Sellers. Once you’ve received your log in and consignor number, sign up to Volunteer so you make more $ on sold items! Shifts do fill up, so sign up early. For Club Members, this is a great way to meet your annual volunteer commitment and meet fellow parents of multiples as well.
Read the Garage Sale Handbook for tips on tagging and pricing! Read it first so you don’t have to re-do later! Tags need to be printed on white or light green CARDSTOCK. We’ve purchased in bulk pre-perforated paper which are available 25 sheets (=200 tags) for $5 from our Tagging Representatives. If you need to borrow/buy a Tagging Gun, you can also obtain from a Tagging Representative.
White Tag/Cardstock = Donate at end of sale if not sold
Green Tag/Cardstock = Pick-up at end of sale, 4 pm Saturday
After you have cleaned and tagged all your items, drop them off either on Thursday, June 4, 5pm-8pm or Friday, June 5, 9:30AM-3:30PM. Please sort clothes by size at home, you’ll pass through Quality Control that much faster. All items will be inspected to make sure they meet our guidelines. If you choose not to have unsold items donated, then you will need to come back to the sale on Saturday, June 6, between 4pm-5pm to pick them up.
If you have any questions regarding becoming a seller at the garage sale, please email Josette Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the MPOMC Garage Sale, please download the
1) Register as a Seller, $5 fee which will be deducted from your proceeds at the end of the sale;
2) Sign up to Volunteer, or not, but you will only receive 50% of your sales if you don’t;
3) Tag, read the Handbook or see the Tagging tab for tips & guidelines on tagging;
4) Drop Off your tagged items or have someone else drop off for you (takes about ½ hour for the QC process depending on the number of items), Thursday evening or Friday daytime;
5) Pick up unsold items, or not, you can choose to Donate for a tax deduction.
It’s that simple!